Nora was the cutest in this outfit! I took a million different pictures b/c I couldn't get enough of her. Can't post them all but I'll post the cutest!! We had a fun night. WE went to church for the annual Trunk or Treat. After we filled her candy bag there we headed to some friends house for more tick or treating in their neighborhood. We ate a dinner of Chili and Cider for that frigid Alabama night of about 70 degrees! ;)
Trick or treating was a blast! Nora held her own, although, she was always a couple steps behind her friends. Wade eventually put her on his shoulders to move things along. She tended to go to the door to get the candy and then just hang around. Really, it makes sense, why leave someones porch who is handing out candy?!
As a parent, I must say, I hate the week or so after Halloween. Nora would not quit bugging me for candy. It was almost as though she was a crazed addict!! We eventually had to just throw it all away. We couldn't handle the madness anymore. ;)
I love the pic of Nora looking over her posse of boy toys! ;)
1 comment:
Cute~
Post a Comment