Friday, July 31, 2009

When in Rome...

It seems that we live in an area known as "Hog Country"!! So as the saying goes, "When In Rome..." we are embracing our inner Hog! The Razorback mascot turned 100 years old recently and there was a big celebration in it's honor. We of course took the kids and had a good ole time. Nora was entranced with the Cheerleaders. It was so interesting to see her automatically gravitate toward the Cheerleaders. I don't think we have ever been in a situation where she would have seen them before, but she LOVES them!!!! They also gave out free "marching band" CD's and Nora has become obsessed with it as well. It has all the songs the band would play at a game along with the cheers. We are now experts on how to "Call the Hogs"!! Audrey totally tolerates it but Nora can't get enough. I, on the other hand, can get enough!! The CD is banned for at least a week!!!

Me and the Girls with The Razorback whose name I don't know!
Nora and her beloved cheerleaders! This makes me so proud!
Nora and her razorback face paint. She picked it out and wanted it pink...such a girl!
Nora with the Cheerleader Razorback mascot. Her name is Sooie!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jadie said...

A future cheerleader? Yeah, I bet you're disappointed about that!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm a little jealous that I don't get to do the cheerleader thing. Oh well. I'll live through you. By the way, you look fantastic!! (I'm a little jealous of THAT too.)

Lisa said...

Pink...already grooming her for her Phi Mus Days?