Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall is in the Fair

Last weekend we went to the fair.  We were supposed to go to Troy for Homecoming since it's my Alma Mater, but a certain baby (not naming any names) got a fever and diarrhea the day we left.  We decided it was best to be home so we turned around after a night in Hotlanta.  BTW, not so "HOT" when you're up all night with a sick little baby!! ;)   Saturday came and she seemed a bit better so we thought we could take a quick trip to the Columbia County fair since it was all of about 5 minutes away from us!!  I had some cute little shirts made for Troy's Homecoming so I made sure we got use out of them and the girls sported them to the fair!  GO TROY!! :)

After the fair, Wade requested some fall pics of the girls so we pulled into this cute little neighborhood and took some pics. Usually i take the time to put pics in a chronological order, but not feeling it tonight!!  So, you get what you get!  LOL! :)

My cute Audrey waiting in line.

You know you've got a little girl with an attitude when she doesn't even smile on a roller coaster!  LOL! :)  We love our Audrey!  Can't imagine our family without her! :)

Wade and the girls on the carousel

Our fall pics.  I just love this picture b/c I feel like their legs even show their personalities.  I know you Mom's out there know what I mean!

Elise wasn't feeling 100%.  Wade held her most of the time, but she was LOVING the carousel!!

I took the same type picture for some clients a couple weeks ago.  I just had to try it with my own kids. Aren't they cuties?  Nora was proud of the toy she won or rather the toy she got for trying!  ;)

Wade is such a fun dad! He'll do anything with the girls.  Don't you just love Audrey's expression...again!  

Fall is in the AIR!!  So cute how kids just LOVE fall leaves!!  It can put a smile on even Audrey's face...haha, Just teasing! 

Loving leg warmers on the girls this year. Elise started the trend with her green leg warmers I bought a couple years back.  I bought a pair last year for me that I never really wore.  Turned out this 33 year old woman can't really pull them off . But tall sock with boots...a COMPLETELY different story!  Love that look! :)

The carousel was pretty much a big hit with all the girls!

Nora and I rode the big swing together.  It was a challenge taking this picture with the swinging and all, but glad I got it. I just love how much she's enjoying it and I even LOVE the shadows of the people swinging.  

 My girls!  They really do love each other.  And they Especially love it when Daddy makes silly faces and noises from behind the camera.  Thanks Wade-o for the adorable smiles!

Wade and his little girls!  Sometimes he has the nerve to count me in as another one of his girls...I just go with it, b/c well, I guess I can act like a 5 year old too! :)  How did he get so lucky to have us all?!  haha! :)


No comments: