Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever

No, I'm not just talking about the Beetle's song, awesome as it may be, but actual strawberry fields that don't really last forever, but for long enough for us to pick some DELICIOUS strawberries. Seriously, strawberries straight off the vine are incredible.  SO RIPE!!  And the owners basically told us to go ahead and eat some... talk about kid friendly, right?

We've actually been a couple times.  The girls (and Wade and I) really enjoyed it!  I'm sure we could have saved ourselves some $$$ if we bought them straight from the farmers market, but it's all about the experience!  And what a fun experience it was!!














This was our loot...


I'm a lucky gal, because I'm married to a guy that like to make yumminess!  he made homemade strawberry jam, ice cream, and even pie!!  And also a messy kitchen!  HA!







1 comment:

WindEaze said...

These kids will remember this forever. Too precious.)