We had a wonderful Christmas at my Sister's house. We were thankful we were able to be with some of our family during the Holiday. Poor Wade had to leave Christmas afternoon in order to be back to work the next day. I guess that's what happens when you start a new job a month before Christmas. ;) Anyway, Santa and Mrs. Clause came to my sister's house the Sunday night before Christmas to check his list one last time. It had to me the real Santa b/c he remembered the year that my mean sister gave me coal for Christmas!!! Nora, of Course, had a blast with her cousins. Ethan and Mallory loved playing with her and 4 year old Hayden had to keep an eye on her to make sure she wasn't trying to move in on his territory! It was really cute! I think Nora's favorite part of the vacation was sleeping in the same room as Mallory. We would have to occasionally go in there and make sure they were asleep. Nora would have played 24/7 with her cousins if we would have let her. I know, what lame parents are we?!! ;) Wade got to spend some man time with my dad and my brother-in-law. And I kept staying up way too late eating Christmas goodies oh!, I mean talking with my Mom and sister!! We had a wonderful time and then it was back home and start our new life!!
Nora and Mallory making cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment