The Fun


Well, It's been a hectic six months, but of course we had to do a little something for our precious 2 year old. We had a family over that we recently met and clicked with. They happen to have a little girl that is one month younger than Nora. They love playing together although, they don't always get along. Does the word sharing mean anything to you?!! Nora had TONS of fun during her special evening. Eating cake, getting gifts and playing with your friends...What more could a 2 year ask for?!!
The Presents
She got many wonderful gifts from friends and family. We thank you all very much!!! Her favorite part was unwrapping the gifts. She jst ooh's and ahh's just like she did at Christmas. The big gift of the evening was a cute little kitchen set! She literally stayed in her room for about an hour just so busy with that little kitchen. She loves it!! Things could get ugly in about a year when our nameless little girl #2 is old enough to play with it too!;)
The Cake
I decided to make her birthday cake this year! So after searching the web for recipes and decor how-to's along with a couple calls to my professional cake enthusiast and friend, Katherine; I was ready to buckle down and get to work. I just decorated it as a gift. I am not quite ready to do art and writing yet. Maybe next year! I think I did a pretty good job if I say so myself!! Don't ya think? I also made some cupcakes for Nora and her little friend to eat!
3 comments:
She's about the cutest thing! Girl #2 has a lot to live up to :-) I'm glad you have this blog so we can keep up with y'all!
Love you! Heather L.
Our Sweet little Princess is growing up way too fast. We love you Nora and We miss you.
We send you big hugs and kisses and lots of love.
Grandpa Wes and Grandma Kim
Very Cute pics! Glad you got into the blogging! It's a great way to stay updated. Good luck to ya'll in your new journey!
Post a Comment