Saturday, April 19, 2008

Audrey Sleeping

I had to post this picture! Audrey looks so adorable and peaceful. It is very challenging taking a good picture of a newborn. I mean, they don't even pose for you! ;) I am still trying to get a good one with her eyes open. She is extra cute with her big eyes staring at you. When I get that picture I will post it ASAP!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so beautiful. I love all the pictures of her and Nora. So cute and so fun. Congrats!

Thompson Family said...

What a darling picture! You are right. What was I thinking when I tagged you for a long post about your life. I understand how crazy life is for you right now. I expect to see the post in a month, Just kidding;)

Have fun with your little ones. Try to get any sleep you can and as my mom says, "this too shall pass." There will be a time when you will get a full nights sleep, you will be able to shave both legs, you will be able to think of something other then feeding, pumping, pooping and sleeping. So enjoy this time while you can.

Sending our love
Elizabeth