Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me and my girls!

We are the ladies of the house...poor Wade. He is gonna need a lot of prayers in about 12 years when Nora and Audrey hit the "Hormonal " phase! ;)
Anyway, just thought it was a cute little picture and we are all lookin' good!
Things are going great for us. I have quickly realized that 2 kids are a lot more work than 1. Thank goodness my Mom has been here to help. When she leaves I guess I just won't have time to eat!! ;) Well, that's one way to lose the baby weight! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole! You look so beautiful with your precious girls!! You should frame this one!

Scates Family said...

Your girls are so darling. You look great. The shower was so fun, I loved getting to hold Audrey.

Laura said...

I love this picture! You are all such beautiful girls:)

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Nicole you look great. Audrey is so good. I miss holding her. I also miss Nora's little chats that we would have. Love ya.
Shelley