We ran home quickly to feed Audrey and change the girls into the festive (and cute) 4th of July outfits. They were cute but mom was not. I figure If I don't have time for a shower why try! ;) We ran to a parade in town and I really think Nora loved it. She was totally moody at first but when it started she couldn't get enough of it. She was waving and saying "Hi" to everyone.
We then went home for naps and then off to a BBQ. We met a lot of new friends there so that was good. About 8 we set out for the fireworks. That of course was fun. The interesting about this area is that anyone can have a firework show. On our way home we saw fireworks still going on all over the sky. It was just different to us b/c in Montgomery, fireworks were illegal except for the one big one the City put on. So, it was kind of nice to have an encore presentation of fireworks on our way home.
We hope you all had a safe an fantastic 4th as well!!!!
At the Parade
Wade acting all studly
The fire starters
7 comments:
audrey is the most precious little chubby angel i have EVER seen. the end.
We are so glad you came to the BBQ! We had so much fun! It's always fun to meet new people--especially when they have kids your kid's ages. Thanks for coming! I can't believe you had a parade to go to! I didn't know they had any parade's in this area! Maybe next year we'll look in Springdale.
Jen
I think that is a FANTASTIC picture of all 4 of you. And how do you lose that baby weight so fast?!!
I can't believe how grown up Nora is looking! And Audrey is so cute! I can't decide who she looks more like, you or Wade????
When are you going to come for a visit down south?????
And who is that funny looking little boy in the last picture! :P
It is so fun to see your pictures and keep up with all that you are doing. Audrey is darling. We miss you guys. Thank you for convincing Heather to start a blog. It is so fun to see what she is up to. One of these days I will update mine.
No offense, but I picture Nora chasing the other kids around with her sparklers. :) Looks like you all had a great time.
Wow. A full day. Can't believe your kids made it all the way through without a meltdown. Mine never would have.
Post a Comment