Monday, July 13, 2009

Cow Appreciation

July 10th is the official Chicken Appreciation Day at Chik Fil A!!!  If you know me at all, you know I would probably do pretty much anything to get something free!  So OF COURSE, we dressed up as cows to get free food at Chik Fil A!  It was CRAZY, all you had to do is throw on anything of cow resemblance and you got a free meal.  A whole meal, not just nuggets or a free drink!!  I was a little annoyed at the lack of effort some people there had, they just threw on some "ears" and got a free meal...WHAT????!  We totally did it up right!!  I cut out ears, spots, Chick Fil A signage, utters, a tail, and my girls had cute little cow noses.  We worked hard for our free food and we enjoyed every bit of it!!  See ya next year July 10th.  Put it in your planners right now!;)

Us from the front
yep, it's the back! I had to show off my tail!
Me and my nose
Nora and her "role Model"!
I just loved this picture!!  They are in the play area and I took this picture from the other side of glass. They are SOOO cute!!  And I'm NOT just saying that b/c I'm their mom!! ;)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

I just love this post.... I wish you could have given us advance notice though... ;)
We just LOVE their food!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! You make me laugh...however, you how darn good you look in leggings!! Who looks like that?! I'm a little jealous.

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

How did you find out about it? Looks like fun! I love the effort! I did mark it on my calendar for next year :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! You all look so cute!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

I would've been the kind to just put on ears! LOL!

way cute!

Jadie said...

You are awesome!!! Forget free meal--they should've given you a franchise with those outfits! Just my opinion... :)

Jessica said...

That is really cute. Call us next year and we'll meet you there.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...you are hilarious and never cease to amaze me! I love your spirit...and those girls will be just like you and I can't wait!

Todd said...

That's great I always think to go but never do and this year I had to work, there was no way I was convincing my dad to dress up like a cow.

Supershepherds said...

You crack me up.