Last Monday Nora got an assignment at school to create "Nora's World". They gave us the circular cutout and asked us to fill it with things that are a part of Nora's everyday world. I thought it was a really cute idea. Of course, in typical Schafer style, we lated until the night before to do it, but I think it turned out really cute.
She painted her own little creation at the bottom b/c lately she wants to paint EVERY DAY!! Also on her world...Spongbob Squarepant (of course), Her baby sister, macaroni and cheese, Disney Princesses, A picture of her and some Razorback cheerleaders, ketchup, birthday cake, a picture of her and her BFF Calie, My little pony (her favorite bath time toy), a tea cup representing the tea parties she likes to have, and a picture of her with a ribbon on it (she has to have a bow in her hair at all times, I have trained her well).
I think we did a great job with our first ever homework assignment!!! Here's to about 13 more years of homework!!
After we completed the project and took pictures the girls wanted me to take pictures of them, well, mainly Nora wanted pictures. And yes its about 7pm and we are still in our Sunday clothes. I totally think all my Sunday dresses are supper comfortable and I am too lazy to change so the girls don't get changed either. Hey, but at least we are cute ALL day!!! ;)
photography by us!!! ;)

6 comments:
you have some gorgous girls!!!!!!
Very cute! Looks like fun!
Sweet Nicole, Your email to me touched my heart and encouraged me! I just haven't had a chance to respond.
I hope to be back at the club sometime this week. Not to exercise yet but maybe lay out while Z plays. ; )
Thanks for caring so much and praying.
Good job on the homework Mom. What a cute project.
I LOVE the pic of Nora and Aubrey where Aubrey is peeking around Nora. Totally shows their personalities. :) My kids don't get changed either unless there is a major spill or diaper leak. ;)
i love it. yes i cannot wait either for homework. i am glad you found me on the blog system. i like the blog so much better too, like you mentioned. you can see what everyone is doing. i will follow you too. thanks for letting me know. kab
Post a Comment