Wednesday, August 26, 2009

That Time of Year Again!!


Nora started Pre school again this week! So far, this year is better than last year. If you remember last year Nora had some discipline problems. :( But, she has figured out the whole classroom thing, so she is super excited about it this year and LOVES it!! As you may know I work at an Athletic club a couple mornings a week and they have a full fledged pre school program. So while I am at work she goes to pre school! I think I will put Audrey in it next year or maybe even in the winter. Paying tuition for one is enough right now!! ;) I took a couple pictures of her orientation and the morning of her first day...Just some things that made this mommy SUPER excited and proud! BTW, does pre school have a hyphen in it...Anyone? Or may be it's one word??? ;)

I got Nora and Audrey these cutest little lunch boxes EVER!! I got them from a vendor @ a local farmers market.
Nora at her desk, I guess Lach has it on Tues. and Thurs. ;)
Mrs. Lisa, one of her teachers
Just b/c she didn't start school didn't mean she got to miss out on the lunch box and picture action.
Nora showing off her lunch box and back pack (we bought the back pack for her when she was 18 month old and she LOVES it, we'll be using it until she either get over it or it get ruined)
Always Posing for the camera!!

4 comments:

Supershepherds said...

I love it. Here's to "no discipline problems" this year. BTW, "The Safety Kids" coloring books taught me that you shouldn't let kids have things with thier names on them (like backpacks, bikes, shirts, etc.) because then strangers can address them by name. Just a head's up. They are cute lunch boxes though.

Another by the way...the word verification I have to put in to post my comment is: dewsh. I thought it was funny.

The Copelands said...

Your girls are so cute!! I love the lunch boxes!!

The Grays: said...

SO cute! I love the lunch boxes...

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

darling pictures!!! what gym are you working at? how do you like it? I mentioned your name when they were hiring at Fuel--but things over there are so political.