September 6th was my 31st b-day and I have to say we I had a blast! I was a little worried about it considering my 30th b-day was exciting and tons of fun; so I was afraid it would all be down hill from there. I know silly, but be honest, you all felt the same way!! ;) Anyway, the night before my birthday my friend Lisa planned a birthday dinner for me. We went to a new bar/grill place with a great patio and the arkansas football game on (a must around these parts). Later we went to SOUL and had the best creme brulee EVER and a jazz rendition of "Happy Birthday" was sang to me...so fun!! My actual Birthday was on a Sunday, so Wade had some folks over for breakfast to celebrate... I guess there is one good thing about having church at 1:30! ;) He was very sweet, it was a total surprise and then we had a brownie cake he made for me b/c Well, I LOVE BROWNIES!!!
Me and some girlfriends
My new TRENDY clutch and a gift card!!! Thanks Lisa and Kimberlee. And what do you think of that double chin there?!?! ;)
The breakfast club
Wade cookin' up some good stuff... such a sweet guy!! I love you!
The fabulous brownie cake... it's an original!!! ;)
I also celebrated a week later with some great girlfriends from church. They took me out to dinner and then to see a movie!!! Sorry I didn't take a picture, but thanks girls!!!
4 comments:
awesome, nicole! happy birthday! that picture of you and wade in your banner is great!
Only 9 years left to plan for the big 40!
happy b day. glad to know you found me on the blog. i like blogs better than fb and your girls are adorable. i like you comment about homework for the next 13+yrs. kab
Happy belated birthday!! They just get better from here...promise. I'm a year and a half ahead...so, I'll let you know if I hit a bad one. :o)
Post a Comment