I love how Halloween is like a week long celebration, maybe even two, when you have kids. If they are in school or pre-school there are going to Halloween parties. There will be a church party, a pumpkin carving night, and of course actual trick or treating. We were also lucky enough to have a b-day party Halloween morning. The girls got to wear the costumes...we definitely got our money out of the cheerleading uniforms just from halloween alone!!! I took a couple pics from our pumpkin carving night and a couple pictures after the girls got dressed (for the last time). I did,however, fail to get pictures at the B-day party, the school party and parade, and the church trunk or treat, oh! and actual trick or treating! I know, what was I thinking?!?!?! My eyes are on the mother of the year award!! Well, enjoy the pictures I do have!
I chose this picture of them, b/c it is real life!! Nora is just acting like nothing is going on (in la-la land) and Audrey and screaming about something! haha! It makes me laugh looking at the picture even though in real life I go MAD (as in LOCO)! ;)



4 comments:
halloween does equal happiness. it's all about the resurrection right?
You take the cutest pictures! I love your girls!!!
How fun! Looks like that light kit we sent worked out rather well! Cool!
Glad your Halloween was fun, and the girls are adorable as always!
Love ya
Us!
Ya'll are just such a darn stinking cute family! When are you making a FL trip again, so you can stop in for a few nights? :o)
Post a Comment