Friday, October 30, 2009

Father Daughter Time

As of late, we don't see a whole lot of Wade. This is mainly because of the apartments we purchased about 2 months ago. He works his day job full time and then goes over to the apartments to to work on them with the help of his brother. They are coming along slowly, but surely!! Anyway, our yard had been directly effected from his absence. I went out one afternoon and mowed the front lawn, but I just didn't have the time (well, mainly desire) to do the back yard. So one CHILLY afternoon, Wade came home after his day job and mowed the lawn. The girls were so excited to see him they immediately wanted to go outside with him even though it was FREEZING! So we threw on whatever warm clothing we had available and I let them loose. I was MORE than happy to do this as it gave me some needed ME time! ;) Needless to say, they had a blast and were out there together for about an hour just playing with Daddy!

Nora helping her Daddy mow the lawn




3 comments:

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Sweet moments!

The Copelands said...

They are just too cute!

Katie said...

Such a gorgeous family. You are blessed, girl!