Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hoe Down!!

Nora's pre school has a hoe down at the end of every year. For the kids that aren't graduating they sing songs to us they've learned throughout the year and then we have a carnival and yummy food to eat! They get cute little cowboy hats and handkerchiefs to take home. And of course they give us a memorable performance that only a parent could love. I took video of some of the songs and I was watching them I was laughing and thinking how cute Nora is. But a part of me knew that someone else might just think its a bunch of kinds that barely know their songs and are just standing on stage. That's what's great bout being a parent I guess! You think your kids are SO CUTE and GREAT at everything they do!! Yep, our girls are gonna have no choice but to have high self esteem they way we gloat over them! :)

Wade was gone for 2 weeks with the Army National Guard so he wasn't able to make it. But that's what videos are for aren't they?! :)

Nora before the program
on stage with her classmates
Nora and I at the carnival...note the baby belly pokin' out! :)
Just Nora and her HAT!! :)
This is about as good as it gets when it come to taking a pic with these sisters together! :) Doesn't Audrey look SO happy?!


A little video of Nora and her classmates singing a song.

4 comments:

Jadie said...

Adorable theme! And you look so cute with your baby belly!!

Ashley Terry said...

I think your girls are adorable!! And I think your cute little belly is adorable too!! I'm so excited for y'all!! I hope you are feeling much much better by now!!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Absolutely Adorable! Thanks for posting...We are so missing our grand babies and you too.

Anonymous said...

Lol!! I noticed the baby belly before I read the caption..and literally laughed out loud! You're cute!