Sunday, August 29, 2010

Joy Ride

Ugh!!! I am so frustrated right now! I took a Million pics with my point and shoot on my vacation and I have a bunch of pics that aren't there. Included in those are some pics of both my girls riding on my sister's neighbor's scooter. They were SOOO cute! Good think I got some other cute ones of us outside that same evening!!

Nora and her little friend Claudia made leaf bouquets! They were so cute, they got a stepladder and picked leaves and turned them into bouquets. here's Nora posing with hers...she's such a model, isn't she?
Us playing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. My, my, my how those little girls LOVE some sidewalk chalk!
Audrey with her Aunt Shelley on a bicycle built for 2. Audrey is a total adrenaline junky. she will jump on anything and go. She did NOT want to get off this gettup!

Nora's turn!!! She was a little bit more weary of this bike and didn't want to ride near as long!

2 comments:

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

That is a cool bike! Sidewalk chalk is great at any age ;)