Sunday, August 8, 2010

San Fran

Dad and I in front of the Golden Gate Bridge...so cold and windy that day!

The girls and I! Audrey was very upset with cold wind!


Cute Nora at Fishermans warf.


Girls after my own heart. They were shopping fools.



Chinatown! Didn't know dad was taking the pic at that moment. can't you tell by my dazed look! ;)


Eating some DANG good chinese food. I'm not even that much of a chinese food fan, I think I ate too much in college! ;)


Nora trying her hand at chopsticks!


I finally gave in and bought them some rings and dolls! BTW, both have lost their ring already. Did I really expect anything different?!?!


Nora and I on the back of the Trolley


Our Trolley after we arrived at Fishermans Warf.





So, we have been a million places the last few weeks and I really need to blog all about them. Unofrtunatly I didn't take very many pics up until we got to Cali. I will blog what pics I did take, but for now I wanted to blog alla bout our San Francisco trip! It was WAY fun. I've decided I LOVE that city! It's great! So much to do and so much culture. My next trip there I want to take to ferry to Alcatraz and take the tour. It's almost $100 a ticket, but I so want to do it. We just didn't have time this trip PLUS I knew my hubby would be SO jealous if I went without him! I guess we're nerds like that!


On this trip we basically hit all the hot spots. First we had to by some jackets or sweaters b/c it was ONLY 55 degrees there. Being from Arkansas I only packed summer clothing b/c well, it IS summer. After we bought some warmer cloting we went to Chinatown and ate the YUMMIEST chinese food and shopped a little. Then Nora and I rode the San Fran Trolley from Union Square to the Fishermans warf. SO FUN!! and then we walked around the warf and met up with Audrey and Grandpa. Then off to the the Golden Gate Bridge. We were gonna ride by the houses on "FULL HOUSE" but we got lost...LOL! Apparently, while Nora and I rode the trolley, Audrey and Grandpa hung out at "Haight and Ashbury" which is where the 60's hippy revolultion began. Dad was going to bring me by there as well, but after we found our way it was too late. We were all tired and hungry. So that will be for the next visit as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! We love San Fran as well! We went there about 4 years ago. We took the tour at Alcatraz and it was really neat, glad we did it! We too had to buy jeans and jackets because of the weather!

The Grays: said...

San Francisco is a place I would love to visit one day. Simon worked there for a few years, and he loves it! The pictures are great. And, you look GREAT!

Jessica said...

China Town looks really cool!
I can't believe you're wearing a sweater, and we're dying here in the heat!!