We actually decorated the weekend before Elise was born, but it's taken me a while to get in the Christmas spirit! There are really so many things I want to do, I just don't have the time or energy. But we have at least decorated the tree and decorated Christmas cookies. Those 2 things are Christmas MUST DO's...well, those AND watch "It's a Wonderful Life" for the millionth time, which we did too!! :)
Our tree...I tried to be creative and take a pic of our tree in the dark. I love how it GLOWS!!
And then with all the lights on!
Then the girls got ahold of it and threw their necklaces and toys on it...
Don't you love the Cowboy hat?
And now for the cookies!! The girls helped mix the dough with their hands and then cut them out.
A few of Nora's creations
uh oh!! Audrey's got the sprinkles...watch out!
Almost done...
The final products!!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love baking with kids!!
Post a Comment