Saturday, December 18, 2010

Meet Elise

Yes, I'm WAY behind on blogging!  It's not like I've been doing anything...just lounging around the house.  I mean, you'd think I had a c-section and dealing with a newborn...lol!  

Here's Elise!!
She was born Nov. 29th
7lbs 6oz
20 inches long

So far she is a pretty easy baby.  She totally has her moments, but overall she is pretty relaxed.  Nora and Audrey really love her!  Audrey has been very nice and is NOT jealous at all, THANK GOODNESS! Nora has assumed the big sister roll and wants to hold and take care of baby Elise.  She can't stand got Elise to cry to will play with and pick her up to keep her from crying.


Me before my dreaded c-section...really, I DREAD them!!  

The first time we meet!

The girls were SO excited to finally meet their baby sister!

Nora holding her

Audrey holding her

Just us

Proud Papa

Leaving the hospital...I only stayed 2 days this time as opposed to 3, yippee! :)

The girls and their matching "sister" shirts.  Their shirts say; baby sister, big sister, and bigger sister!  Nora and Audrey wore them to school the following Monday.

The Baby!

7 comments:

The Grays: said...

SO cute and precious Nicole! Congratulations...

mjs said...

congatulations! she's gorgeous! y'all all are :)

Lauren said...

How sweet! Everybody looks so happy! Love all of their shirts - too cute!

Kids raising kids said...

Precious! I love seeing siblings with new siblings!! Everyone looks great!

Kids raising kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gapeach said...

I absolutely love those "sister" t-shirts! Too CUTE! Elise is beautiful, Nicole! Happy to hear she's doing so well...hope you are, too! Love ya!

Lisa

Courtney said...

Congrats! She is a beauty! What a fun bunch of girls! I hope you are recovering well. That is cool that you only had to stay in the hospital for 2 days! That is awesome. I hate having to stay there so long with C sections. It stinks! So happy that your little one is here!