Audrey's bday celebration seemed non stop this month!!
First, we had a celebration on her actual bday and she opened some presents from grandparents!!
Then we had a bday party for her. Last year was the year of no parties, so she was SUPER excited to have her friends over.
So, I was very proud of this cake, no it's not the best ombre decorated cake out there, but I was excited I did it and that it looked half descent. haha!
yep, clearly I'm a little proud...will there be more pics of Audrey or of this cake? lol! ;)
Most all the other ideas I got off Pinterest, but shhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody! ;)
Stupid tattoos...They are NEVER gonna come off and you know my girls put them all over their bodies!
Nora drew some mermaid on our "chalk fridge" for Audrey's special day. She's such a sweet sister!
It's so cute to watch kids this age at bday parties, with ever present opened, they got closer and closer.
Audrey racked up with Little Mermaid gifts. She also was sure to read every card. She is VERY sentimental that way. She'll keep them FOREVER!!
Audrey LOVES her friends. She's not the type to have TONS of friends, but when she makes a friend, they are EVERYTHING to her.
Nora gave Audrey a bracelet she found but she bent it into a shape of a heart. Sweet, sweet sister! Now, If I could just figure out a way to keep them from fighting all.the.time!!!
CUTE!
Found these guys eating the sand a.k.a crushed up graham crackers. hehe!
Then we took Audrey out to take some 5 year portraits. She wanted to wear her little mermaid princess dress...of course!! We took them at Prime Community ~ Secret Garden here in Fayetteville. If you live in this area, you HAVE to check it out!! It's so beautiful. My kids ask to go there EVERY day! :)
Audre asked me to take pics of her tattoos and it's become one of my fav pics!!
Audrey has turned into such a good little girl. To be honest, she was a BIG temper trantrum, attitude throwing baby and toddler. She still has a lot of attitude, but it's actually quite adorable at this age.
Recently she asked me, "Mommy, do you know why I tell you I love you all the time? It's because you're so nice and give me things I want sometimes!" It melted my heart!! Well, and made me feel like a total push over, but I'm gonna focus on the "melt my heart" feeling. haha!
The last few months, I've been writting down funny things the girls say or do, so here's some from Audrey:
around Christmas...
"Oh no! Mommy! Santa left a bite of his cookie!!" Clearly we eat all our dessert around here.
"I don't want a lot from Santa, It'll be too heavy for him"
When I was headed out to a girls weekend...
"Mommy, you going on a spend the night party? Why you not invite me?"
While we had a baby sitter, Audrey didn't want to go to sleep so our baby sitter thought she would start cleaning and Audrey would eventually help her and get tired. NOPE! Instead, Audrey watched her pick up toys and told her where to put things!! My little bossy pants! :)






























1 comment:
happy birthday, sweet girl! its so sweet how she looks more and more like nora as she gets older :)
Post a Comment