Today was the last day of school for the 2012-2013 school year!! I alike to take pics on the first day and the last day to show how much the girls have grown.
I think Elise wins the award for most growth, Nora has lost the most teeth, and Audrey just gets sassier! LOL! :)
It's been a heck of a year...the first pics were taken outside of the hotel we lived in for a few weeks and the last day pics are taken at our house which took FOREVER to close on simply because we had the WORST mortgage company EVER, but I'm not bitter or anything, LOL! :)
I hope you and your kids had a great school year. Now it's time to tackle Summer. I don't know what were gonna do, the last TWO Summers we've spent traveling and moving. It's kind of exciting to have a whole summer to relax or, more likely, go crazy!
What are your plans for Summer vacay?



2 comments:
Oh Nicole, they've each grown up LOTS!! We're homeschooling "year round" but the month of July will officially be our "Summer Break"- I'll have to be sure and take cute pics! miss y'all- so glad you get to relax a bit this Summer!
Love the first and last day. I'm going to have to do that. Beautiful, beautiful girls, you have :)
Post a Comment