Sunday, June 30, 2013

Audrey's Preschool Graduation

So, I can't really believe it...my little Audrey is gonna be in Kindergarten next year.  I'll have TWO kids in school...crazyness!!

I remember blogging about Nora's preschool graduation (check it out HERE for a reminder), so I had to do the same for Audrey!  All things must be equal in our house!! :)

How cute are they saying the pledge of Allegiance??


Getting her "diploma"  It was actually a folder showing what they've done all year.  Her teachers were so sweet, that they made copies from other folders for the events she missed during the first part of the year.  It's such a great idea for her to always remember her time with them.

Her teachers, Mrs. Rene and Mrs. Gina.  Seriously, there is a special place in Heaven for preschool teachers.  We've always had the MOST caring people teaching our girls! :)


Grandma and Grandpa Schafer happened to be in town...

Our Family!!

Her cute little class (and Elises's head)!!

No comments: