Sunday, May 4, 2014

Audrey is SIX!

I don't know how it happened, but this little girl turned SIX. I mean, she's almost done with Kindergarten...seriously, where does the time go???  Honestly, now that my kids are out of diapers, it just seems like they are gonna be teenagers before I know it.  But that's a whole different blog post.

This is about all things Audrey!! 

First thing in the morning she had her birthday breakfast.  French toast on the birthday plate!!

Then she got dressed and she opened some gifts from grandparents!

All ready for school in her cupcake shirt (which I bought from Justice...everything in that store is so obnoxious, but the girls LOVE it).

Little sister couldn't wait to photo bomb the pic!  #trouble

I went to Audrey's school for lunch with cupcakes.  Once upon a time I made homemade cupcakes.  I guess I've reached a point in my life where ain't nobody got time for that!  Publix worked out just fine! 

Me and the birthday girl!  I'm thinking I probably should have worn make-up that day...hahaha!


A few years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break and She turned 4 while we were there! Here's that blog post! She still remembers that and wanted to celebrate her birthday at the beach again.  So she had a second birthday celebration.

In total beach fashion, she got a hermit crab (who is still alive, thank you very much) and a shell necklace.

Along with a cookie cake.  She had been requesting a cookie cake for her birthday for the better half of a year.  :)


It was a very low key birthday and she was very happy with it!  That's how Audrey rolls!

Audrey is my sweet, soft, and quiet little girl.  Well, quiet until she doesn't get her way. Then she become the BOSS!  So, so, so, so stubborn...she doesn't give up easily!  But she likes to cuddle...like all.the.time!  She's my little cuddle bug.  Seriously, if you're ever in a bad mood, I'll send Audrey over to cuddle with you...her cuddles can make everything better!  

Recently, I've also noticed she's my worry wart.  She really worries about so much.  Things she can't control, even things that don't matter.  Bless her heart...She's kinda like me in that way.  Fortunately, I'm in my mid 30's and I've learned that worrying is also something that ain't nobody got time for!  haha!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet six year old! :)

No comments: