Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Break 2014 - Troy & Gulf Shores, AL

It all started with these baskets. I knew I was going to be out of town Easter weekend, so I decided to make "Spring Break" baskets, in lieu of Easter baskets,  full of necessary goodies for the beach. 


Our first stop was Troy, AL, the town I grew up and went college in.  We stopped by the Phi Mu house and had to take a pic with my girls in front of the letters.  Yes, I was in a sorority in college...deal with it!  haha! :)

Met some friends at the park...

Met more friends at the coffee shop...


We stayed at a Marriott!! :)

Stopped by the Troy Campus.  Had to take a pic in the phone booth!  Once upon a time there was an actual pay phone in there and yes, it worked and yes, we did use it!  haha!

I'm surprised they didn't fall in the fountain on campus!

Met another bestie...

At lunch on the square and saw one of our HS cheerleading uniforms.  Memory Lane...

The girls met and played with their future BFF.  Her mommy is one of my oldest BFF's!


My second Mother.  I'm pretty sure I would not have survived college without her around! :)


Then we were off to Gulf Shores.  The girls and Wade immediately went to the beach and the pool!!

Dumb picture alert!!  I took a selfie of my new bathing suit!!  I love it so much,  I had to!!  I got it at Lime Ricki.

Me and two of my girls.  Little Miss trouble was taking a nap!

Nora made friends super quick.  She started playing pool games with them.

My crazy crew...








We played a little mini golf.  Some of us decided to pout! 

Then we tore up the track with some go carts! 



Seagulls are NOT shy...especially when you have some food in your hand.

Playin in the sad.  Nora built a little sand castle town. 


Played until the sun set!

We met some old friends for dinner. 

Another Good high school friend.  Funny story.  Heather and I were actually cheerleader stunt partners in 9th grade on the JV team.  haha! :)


Bye, Bye Gulf Shores. We made it out alive! :)


We had to squeeze in time for a photo shoot on the Beach.  I wanted to get pics with the girls and their Easter Dresses.  Honestly, I haven't had time to edit them except for this one...but I LOVE it! :)

No comments: