Sunday, July 13, 2014

Celebrate America @ Rock Ranch

The weekend before July 4th we went to The Rock Ranch! It's a fun little amusement park type place that Chic-Fil-A's runs. Just good ole' family fun out in the middle of Nowhere, GA! 

Wade was out of town that weekend, so my Dad and I took the kiddos.  So much fun was had by all...even us adults enjoyed it! :)

We went paddle boating...


Played in Sprinklers to cool down...

Listened to some folk music while we ate dinner...



































Sorry I'm not home right now I'm waling in a spider web...  No Doubt, anyone?




Climbed rocks...

Visited the petting zoo...


Played in the cow inflatable...




































Had lot's of fun in Tiny Town...











Threw fits bc we had to wait in lines...

Drove tractor tricycles...



Went down tunnel slides...




































And jumped out hearts out...



At the end of the night they had a fantastic fireworks show...


The girls had fun with their neon lights...





fireworks...




No comments: