Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Big Canoe 4th of July

I recently discovered this awesome little community in the beautiful Mountains of North Georgia!!  It's call Big Canoe and it was the perfect getaway for us during the fourth of July!! 

First of we rented THIS awesome home/cabin.  The owners are so nice and the house had everything we could imagine!

While we were there...

we went canoeing!  We canoed out to a little island and then got out and swim.  While there Nora said, "I'm so happy to be a part of this type of family."  I said, "What type?" She said, "Awesome and fun!"  I think that gives you an idea of what a fun place Big Canoe is!!


This cookie cake was part of our dinner o the 4th!  Thanks Pinterest!!

We had a good ole low country crawfish boil, accept without the crawfish and shrimp and sausage instead...lol!

The crew!!






Havin' fun at one of the pools!!

Ice cream time!!


The swim club area had another pool located right next to this awesome lake and a rock slide right next to it!!  Fun for days....

Audrey was the only one interested in going down the rock slide. Although, Nora later regretted that decision!!


There are plenty of hiking trails there.  There are so many tree's that is just wasn't that hot in July.  Crazy, huh?!



A family the hikes together stays together...or something like that!

And this is how I recovered once I got home!

No comments: