Halloween this year just didn't stop!! First, halloween is my least favorite Holiday. I'm just not that into it. I would totally break-up with Halloween if I could! I just find it really annoying. I guess it all started when I was in college. I mean, how annoying that I had to dress up in a costume when I went out, rather than wearing something cute!! And no, I would never wear a "sexy" maid or "sexy" cat costume. That ain't my style. One year I put a trash bag over my clothes and went as "White Trash". Yeah, I thought I was genius!
Anyway, Nora and Audrey had Halloween parties and Elise had a festival...different day's of course. We had a Trunk or Treat at church one night, a Halloween parade at school, and then actual Halloween Trick or treating! Seriously, how many times can one child put on their costume!!
They had a blast and I guess that's all that matters. Not everything is about ME, ya know! ;)
Nora was Dorothy, Audrey was a Bat princess, and Elise was Elsa (one of that many, which she did notice and even started to get aggravated by. LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment