We love the first day of school around here! Why is the first day so exciting? Well, with a bunch of girls, I'd have to say it's bc of the new outfits, but they also can't wait to see their new teacher and old friends!!
Nora started 3rd grade. This year she switches classrooms and has 2 different teachers. Whoa, right? Seeing as it's almost thanksgiving, I can tell you that this year is a challenge as a parent. The kids are being taught more responsibility, so I feel a little out of the loop sometime. But, she seems to be doing good, no complaints from her teacher, so I'll go with it! Nora LOVES friends and is VERY social. I've noticed she really get's along with boys her age more than girls. I think it's bc girls at this age can be kinda snotty. I'm assuming this won't change for a while!
Audrey started 1st grade and LOVES her teacher and her teacher LOVES her and she is probably the most well behaved child in the classroom. Audrey is my quiet one! She loves friends just as much Nora, but she doesn't need as many. She is SUCH a cuddler. This girl LOVES to cuddle...I love that about her!
Elise is in Pre-school and is TROUBLE! Seriously, she gives me a run for my money. Being the baby, she's quite independent and doesn't what she wants when she wants. She get's into EVERYTHING!! She's a very inquisitive child that way. OH! and the whining and squealing will be the deal of me, as she has a very short fuse. She get's upset the SECOND something doesn't go her way. She may be like her mother that way! :) It is seriously a good thing that she is so stickin' cute and says "Thank-you, Mommy!" in the sweetest little voice!
Now, here's a bunch of pictures from the first day. I can't help it, they are just so cute AND I love taking pics!! Oh, I got there cute backpacks at Buggy Boo's on Etsy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment