We are all home now and doing great! The only problem we have noticed with Nora and her little sister is that Nora "loves" her too much! She always want to hold her and pick her up and smother her with kisses. I know it could be WAY worse. We are really fortunate Nora is such a good little helper and loving big sister!
All my drugs from surgery have now worn off so I am in a little bit of pain. Luckily, Wade has all week off and Mom is here until the beginning of May! And it certainly helps that Audrey is a sleeping champ! I really start to worry about her sometimes b/c I am SO not used to a sleeping newborn!;) I was actually able to come home from the Hospital and take a nap. Who would have thought!
All is well...so far! We'll see how life is once all my helpers leave! ;)
5 comments:
Great Pictures!!! Hope to meet your girls soon!
How exciting! Audrey looks so adorable and very content! The best way for a newborn! I bet it feels great to be home! Congrats on your new little addition!
She is so dang cute!
You have a beautiful family! Audrey is just perfect!!
We are so glad to see everyone doing well. I can't believe how little Audrey is. Of course I am used to my babies who were ten pounds and eight pounds! We hope your recovery goes well. Having Mom around is such a great blessing. Can't wait to see you and the family again.
Post a Comment