Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Martha

I started to work on some project while my mom was here and I must say...I am good!!! I decided that I wanted to learn how to sew. I took a sewing class about 3 years ago but without a sewing machine it didn't do much good. So I finally bought a sewing machine and My Mom taught me to sew while she was here. We started with an easy pattern. I made the two dresses and bloomers below. The bloomers were the hardest part. I don't think I will make them EVER again! But the dresses were pretty easy. I think I did a good job for a beginner, don't you? Can't wait for Audrey to grow a little so she can fit into hers. As soon as she can I will have the girls wear them and take a picture for the blog!

I also made some name letters for Audrey's nursery. I didn't expect them to turn out a cute as they are. But, I guess I'm just that good! ;) So eat your heart out Martha...I'm gaining up on ya!


1 comment:

heidi said...

dear martha, you are amazing. AMAZING! from your knack for home decor to your fabulous party throwing abilities, i stand in awe of you! thanks for letting me be your friend.