Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just in time for Mother's Day

So it's actually the evening of a wonderful Mother's day, in which I could pawn the kids and housework off on my hubby and not feel guilty about it! ;) I wanted to share a talk that was given by one of the Twelve Apostles of our Church. It is about how valued and cherished we are as daughters of God; and how our roles as mothers is the greatest and hardest role. I love reading it b/c it serves as a quick pick me up when I am feeling like the WORST mom on Earth!!! So I read it and then think..." That's right, I have a hard job and no role is more essential!" It empowers me a little. :) Member of my church or not, I think you will enjoy this article. It will remind you why you wanted to be a mother and of the simple pleasures of being a Mom. Enjoy! Click on the link below.

http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-851-37,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just the other night I was skimming thru the Ensign and I read this article and it did the same for me! Great booster!