Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer TIME

We'll the weather has finally started to warm up around here. I swear, it seemed like every time it started to get warm some rain would come through and ruin it. Now it's warm and we are shedding our clothes...so to speak. Twice this week the girls and I have put on the bathing suits and enjoyed some fun in the SUN! And when I say girls and I, I mean the girls...not so sure Audrey got a lot out of it but she sure looked cute. I'll have to take pictures of her next time. These are all of Nora and her friends. Sorry, I am still getting used to having 2 children to take pictures of!!!!

The first couple pictures are of Nora and her friend Callie in our backyard. And then we had a play date at a friends neighborhood pool. It's been a fun and busy week around here. Mommy likes it when we stay busy! ;)

Nora and Callie warming up to the water
Just Nora! Oh! And the cutest swimsuit ever!!
Nora in motion
Too bad she doesn't really know how to work the squirt gun. But it didn't stop her from trying!
Nora and her friend Samuel. They play great together. His mom and I joke that they would be perfect for each other if only Samuel wasn't going to be so short and Nora so tall. :) OH! and take a gander at my sexy white legs...It's just a tease, huh?!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE that little suit!! She's precious!!