Thursday, June 12, 2008

They're Starting to Get Along




Thought I would post some recent pictures of Audrey and Nora. Audrey is getting used to Nora and is starting to actually smile and act interested in her rather than terrorized! Nora just can't wait for Audrey to be able to interact and play with her. In the meantime Audrey will just have to develop tough skin!!

Nora has the best intentions. She wants to share with Audrey all the time. For example, Nora has been getting treats when she goes to the potty. So the other day Nora gave Audrey one of her Jelly beans. I didn't realize this until I saw red drool on my white shirt. Then tonight Nora got a Hershey's miniature candy bar. She broke it in half and tried to give it to me while I was putting sheets on her bed ( yes potty accident during nap time). Meanwhile in the other room Audrey is throwing the biggest fit. Suddenly Audrey has gotten quiet. I assumed Wade picked her up, but he was outside. When I go into the living room Audrey has chocolate all over her face and is literally trying to lick her lips. I mean, you can't even get mad at Nora for that. She just wanted to share with her sister. ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. :o) Sounds like you have your hands full with that one!