No, Devil's Den is not our household nickname, it's the name of the state park where we went camping over Memorial Day weekend. The weather is still really nice here in NW Arkansas which is shocking considering I am used to LA (lower Alabama) weather. There were moments that I was really hot and had to complain, but overall we had a really good time.
We just realxed and made friends with out camping neighbors. Their kids loved holding Audrey and playing with Nora which gave Wade and I a nice break! Devil's Den has a really nice pool, playground, and dam you could walk across. We had tons of stuff to do We wanted to paddle boat but it rained on us the day we were gonna do it. I am glad we went but I think our next camping trip will be in the fall when it cools off a little.



2 comments:
These pics are great! And I love the slide show! I've been trying to do that for months!! Maybe I'll try the site you used. Brave woman to go camping with little ones...we keep saying that we'll wait until Gabriel is older...so he can help carry stuff!! lol..
As much as I love camping the thought of camping with a one and a two year old scares me to death. You are brave, brave, brave. That looks like a great camp site though. Very kid friendly.
Post a Comment