Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm outta here!!!

Well, I'm writing to say adieu! The girls and I are heading out of town for 3 weeks! We are flying into Sacramento to see my sister and then we are all road tripping to Utah to see our parents (the grandparents)!! It should be fun, but totally exhausting. I am gonna need a vaca from my vaca when I get back! I will be able to check my blog and I may try to make some posts while I am gone, but we'll see.

See ya!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun. That is quite a long trip. I bet you will be ready for a break by the end!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and safe travels!

Scates Family said...

Your pictures are darling! Have lots of fun on your trip. See ya when y'all get home to AR.

Ginger said...

Have a fun trip! Call me when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Schnic,

Have a great trip. I love your blog...your girls are so beautiful. I hope to chat with you soon!

Crystal (Cain) Taves

Supershepherds said...

I was great seeing you Nicole. I look forward to desserts at the American Fork Chilie's next year...or whenever you come back.

Jadie said...

Hi, Nicole--it's your cousin's Andrew's wife here! (In case you are wondering who this Jadie person is!) We have a blog now...check it out-- www.5piap.blogspot.com
Hey, I never thanked you for the fantastic family reunion last year. We all had a great time-- What a gorgeous place to do it! Have fun on your trip!