Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just to Share

Well, I am finally back...and EXHAUSTED!! It's amazing how much you have to catch up on when you have been away from home for 3 weeks. I had a great time, but am happy to be at home again. The girls are too! ;)

I haven't uploaded pictures yet to post on my blog...eventually I'll get to that. But to get myself back into blogging I wanted to post a video of "So you think you can dance". It is my favorite routine and I am so sad they both got kicked off, and right before the finale. I give all credit to my sister for this obesession!! This dance is from Chelsea and Mark to the song "Bleeding Love". I LOVE IT!!! I could watch it again and again so I thought I would share!! Hope you like it too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awaiting pictures patiently....

Jadie said...

The Schafer girls looove SYTYCD in our household! (Schafer boys--not so much. Although Brennon does give hilarious imitations of their dancing...). Can't wait til next season--does it really only come once a year? *pout*