Tuesday, March 24, 2009

one whole year

Well, baby girl is one year old!!! I can't believe it, but what are ya gonna do?! We actually had her birthday party a little early because my family was going to be in town. We planned a little soiree for the one year bundle of joy!! Not really much more to say than it was a fun afternoon. The pictures say the rest.

The company was GREAT...the cake DELICIOUS...and the presents FABULOUS!!! It was great to have my family here for the party. But, stay tuned b/c her actual birthday is still coming up and we may have some more family coming into town!

Audrey and a couple of her gifts...a cute little tutu and a crazy fun ball pit!

Audrey and her little cake! ;)


Our little Family!!!


Thanks Jess for the cakes...they were so delicious! Like eat it for breakfast delicious!!! ;) Seriously!


The Birthday girl and her cupcake dress!! I just can't believe she is SO big!!





7 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so cute. How was your trip?

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

Happy Birthday Audrey! I am bummed that I didn't get to see her awake... but she truly looked like an angel in the crib. :)

Laura said...

Oh goodness she is so cute!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

So glad the ball pit got there in time for the bash, after all what kind of grandparents would we be if we didn't get her gift to her in time?? :)
Looks like it was a day of great fun. Can't wait to see ya'll again sometime soon we hope.
Happy Birthday Audrey! We love you! AND we love you too Nora :)
Grandpa Wes and Grandma Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay...that is such a cute cake!! lol...Of COURSE Audrey is a cutie pie too!

The Copelands said...

Happy birthday!! That year goes by so fast, doesn't it???

The Grays: said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE her dress. She is too adorable!