We'll first let me say that even though "Twilight" was not the best movie in the world, I have become obsessed with it!!! I also have to admit that Rob Pattinson really grew on me as "EDWARD" towards the end of the movie. But tonight I was watching a bunch of "Brothers & Sisters" episodes I had to catch up on DVR. Anyway, enter a new character played by Luke Grimes. I immediately thought, "Now that's EDWARD". Not totdisrespect ol' Robby, I am sure I will love him in "New Moon" and all the others, but THIS guy is the guy I picture in my head while I read. Just wanted to share!
I should also share that there is a guy that works out the gym who is TOTALLY Jacob! I told him he was too and he said that other people have told him that...FUNNY! Seriously, what has happened to me??? Holla!

6 comments:
You're right. He would have been a good Edward. I hope the next movie is better.
please take a picture of the gym guy and post it here. i am sure that he would love it.
and what do you mean what's wrong with you, you mean, this is what's right with you!
Yeah, I can see it! I did like Rob as Edward, but did anyone else notice how HAIRY he was?!! Not quite what I pictured for my vampire-boy!
Oh dear...that is too funny...you crack me up! I'm with you, not the greatest movie, but I loved it:) Hopefully they'll do better in the next one:)
I think i finally figured out what bugs me about Robert Pattinson today. I saw a picture of video clip of him on TV today, some celebrity interview. His eyes, his eyes are just not right for Edward. SOmething about the under eye area. Make him seem he is squinting and or straining all the time. Plus his mouth isnt right for edward. Your version would be better. Another good one would be Garret Hedlund. That is more the Edward in my head.
OK- I just stumbled across your blog from Janel's blog and could not resist commenting! I totally texted my best friend Wendy during the same episode of B&S and said "THIS is how I pictured Edward!" Right on the money!
Post a Comment