Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentines

Valentines day lasted over a couple days around here.  Since Our anniversary is the week before, Wade and I tend to keep Valentines day low key.  So this year it was all about the cakes and cute valentines clothing!!  Here's the run through...  I made some YUMMY cupcakes for Nora to eat at lunch with a couple friends at "school".  Those cupcakes we SO dang delectable (and totally from a box) that I had to make a cake.  Nora and I got matching Valentine apron and oven mitts for Valentines day, so we HAD to bake something, RIGHT?!  Well, the missionaries came over for dinner so what a better occasion for a heart shaped cake.  I was VERY excited at how well they both turned out considering that is about the peak of my "domestic" talent.  Aren't you proud Katherine???   

The girls in their Valentines wear.  Nora's sweater had a big heart underneath!

The cupcakes...I can taste them right now! ;)
Nora and her lunch mates.  They mainly stuck to the frosting!!
Just Nora

Nora and I in our Valentines cook wear! ;)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The Domestic Goddess that IS Nicole...how very impressive. I want a recipe lady, anything yummy and from a box is so my thing these days.

Your girls are turning into quite the little Nicole's...so stinking cute! xoxo

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

You aren't fooling anyone girl.... you're turning into a "Molly Mormon"... don't fight it... it hurts less if you don't. hehe :)
I am very proud of you! Oh, and the girls are adorable!

Jessica said...

What is it with kids and only eating the frosting anyway? Cute aprons.

heidi said...

thanks for posting the picture of you. i forgot how pretty you are.

The Copelands said...

I love the aprons!! You two are so cute!!

Jadie said...

You're such a cool Mommy! I lurve the cupcakes!