Monday, April 6, 2009

My Alabama Slamma Trip!!!

I am FINALLY updating my blog with my trip to the homeland.  For those of you that didn't know, I went for a week long trip with the kiddos and NO daddy!  My sister drove to Arkansas with her kids and my parents and then we all went to Troy, Al... the place where I spend about 15 years of my life (that's HALF of my life)!  I also stopped in Montgomery to visit a bunch of old friends and we went to the Beach for a day as well.  I can't say I enjoyed every minute of traveling from Northwest Arkansas all the way down to the Florida panhandle with a 3 year old and a barely one year old.  But all the visits and fun memories with friends and family was totally worth it!!!  I didn't get to take pictures of everyone I spent time with, but just know I LOVED seeing you!!

Me and the girls at Ft. Walton Beach
Nora and her cousin Mallory at the beach
Me and my Big Sis, Shelley!!
Audrey at the beach with her cure little sundress and hat, thanks Lib!
Me and my oldest bestest friend, Libby in Montgomery
My old college cronies..IOB gals!!  Haha!!
Candi's kids, Trey and Toby, playing with the Girls
Candi and I in Montgomery and the Zoo!  Thanks for letting us crash at your house for a couple days and eat all your food! ;)

3 comments:

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

Nice pics! I am glad you had a great time!

heidi said...

oh yikes. this made me a little alabama crazy. i wish i could have gone with you. perhaps someday soon.
bytheway, you look amazing. (but you already knew that.)

The Grays: said...

Hey, you were in my neck of the woods...I love Nora's hat!