Friday, June 12, 2009

112 Drive In

Last Friday night we took the kids to see "UP" (Great movie by the way) at the 112 Drive In.  I think it may seriously be one of the few left in the country and that is too bad!!!  We LOVE it and so do the kids!  One key thing to remember, is to NEVER go see a movie that you really want to pay attention too!!!  I mean the drive in is just a fun family activity!  Well,  that and probably one big make out session for the High School kids; but, between the potty brakes and popcorn passing, oh! and my constant talking, I would never go see a movie like "Pride and Prejudice" or anything! ;)  Anyway, I am so glad we have it here.  It is going to become a family regular during the summer time.  

The whole gang, the drive in is always better with friends!
Our Car load...The more you pack in the car,  the cheaper it is!!!
The fam plus one ( Calie, Nora's BFF)
The girls by the time we got home!!  Talk about a fun night! ;)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I think the last time I went to a drive-in was in high school. Now that makes me feel old! We'll have to try it out! I think the girls would love it!

Supershepherds said...

Why can't you come be my backyard neighbor? We don't have anyone to do fun stuff like that with!

Nicole Bolinger said...

That's right Heather, Back yard neighbors. That way we can both be the coolest mom's on our street and still be neighbors! ;) One of these days it may happed! ;)

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

That looked like so much fun... brings back so many memories!! Very jealous that ya'll have a drive-in movie theater. :)

Jen said...

What a fun idea. We ought to go do that with the girls....We'll need lots of bug spray though.