Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Little Helper

So, tonight when we got home from our date night I was trying to change Audrey's diaper and then put the girls to bed.  Audrey HATES to get her diaper changes, so as usual, she got up and walked away without a diaper.  Tonight, in her act of defiance, she pee pee'd on the carpet!!!  As I tell (let's be honest, YELL) at Wade to get a rag and clean it up, Nora bolts to the Kitchen and grabs a rag out of the kitchen drawer.  She says to  me, "Mommy, Don't worry about it"!!  She then starts to rub, rub, rub and when finished says, "There, Perket"! That's how she say "perfect".  It was the cutest thing EVER!!  That is one thing about Nora, she may be a high attitude, super sensitive little girl, but she is ALWAYS SOOOO helpful.  She wants to Help me with EVERYTHING, which sometimes isn't so helpful, but that is what makes her so WONDERFUL!!!

BTW, this is my 100th post!!!  I was going to put something clever together for the occasion, but Nora's cutest beat me to it! ;)  

5 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe could I borrow Nora in a couple years so she can help our lil man?:) That's the cutest thing. Congrats on your 100th post:)

Supershepherds said...

Congrats on 100 posts! That's cute about Nora. I hope the helpfulness lasts. Maybe next time she can train Audrey to stay put.

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" said...

Go Nicole!! 100th post is definitely an achievement. Keep up the good work. :)

The Grays: said...

Wow, 100th! Nora is too cute. Sofi does the same thing. She wants to run off as soon as her diaper is off. It's too funny!

Katie said...

Nora! Come to my house!!!! Noah's tee-teeing on the carpet, stairs, dog... he's so gross with how he takes his diaper off EVERYWHERE!!!