Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Parade

Last Weekend Fayetteville had a Christmas Parade in which they "unveiled" the Christmas lights on the Square. It was really neat-0 as everyone surrounded the square, waiting for the parade, and it was pitch black. Then the countdown begins and VIOLA...All the lights come on! It really got the girls excited for Christmas!! It was a fun parade with Santa at the end, of course!!! :) This years is going to be a lot of fun b/c Nora is very aware of Christmas and Baby Jesus and Santa! So we are gonna have to do all the fun stuff.

Nora and Audrey Rollin' up for the Parade!

Nora and I waiting for the lights to go on!
Audrey had to get on her daddy's shoulders b/c she couldn't be trusted on the ground. She kept bolting for the middle of the road during the parade...silly little girl!
Some pictures of the fun stuff at the parade!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were there too! Where were you guys sitting? I was very impressed with the lights and downtown Fayetteville!

Katie said...

Those precious babies! Such cute photos. Looks like you guys are ready for CHRISTMAS!

AT THE LOVE SHACK said...

It was too bad we could not find each other. I told Colby next year we will have to go earlier and bring dinner with us. It was much more crowded this year than last year. Fun Times!

gapeach said...

I love getting into the Christmas Spirit with these fun events! Great family memories!! (And the girls are dressed DANG cute!)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your girls always look so happy and like they are up to something - fun for them. :o)

Ashley Terry said...

Could your girls be any cuter?!?! Gosh, I don't think so!!!!