Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL Saturday here in NW Arkansas!! I mean B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! But I'm not 100% convinced it's gonna stay. I remember when we first moved here, We went to the park on one of the first spring like days and then ONLY a day and half later...it Snowed!!!! So I took the girls to enjoy the beautiful day just in case it didn't last!
Wade has Drill for the National Guard this weekend so it was just myself and the girls. But we had a good ole time anyway. We flew kites (Nora tried really hard to figure it out and Audrey just wanted to run through the string to frustrate Nora...gotta love sisters), played with Pinwheels, played on the playground, had snacks, and played in the creek!! I was sort of dreading it, to be perfectly honest, sometimes those 2 little girls are a handful to handle by myself, but they were really good. Audrey stayed somewhat close while I helped Nora figure out the kite and we were able to leave without too big of a struggle! Then we went by the "Little Bread Company" in Fayetteville b/c I have heard they are DELICIOUS. It was closed, but the owner was outside and gave me a menu along with a HUGE molasses cookie. I thought that was so nice of her. Nora and Audrey we so excited to see it and it was in fact DELICIOUS!!
All in all the day made for some GREAT memories!! It really was nice to be outside enjoying the day with your kids. I took some pics and then played around with Photoshop adding some fun effects and such when I got home. These pics are what I came up with:
Nora soaking up the sun







7 comments:
Wow! Awesome pictures! It was a very nice day!
Gotta take advantage of those early spring days while you can! LOOOOOVE the pictures! They're fantastic!
wow...your photos are gorgeous. I need you to give me some lessons!
beautiful girls and beautiful pictures!
These are such beautiful pictures! When are you headed to my neck of the woods? We need some current pictures...Your girls are beautiful!
Just LOVE your pics!!!
You take spectactular pics!! You girls are beautiful!!
Post a Comment