Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meet Bolinger Baby #3

He/She is the size of a Kidney bean!! I am about 8 weeks but feel more like 12 weeks. It's gonna be a LONG 7 more months! People have already asked me if I think there may be twins..RUDE...LOL!! Everyone asked me the same thing when I was prego with Audrey. I guess I am just one of those Blessed women that get round QUICK, I know you all wish you were as fortunate as I. I blame it o the fact that I have no waist. Yep, I'm all legs, I guess it could be worse! :)

We've told the girls. Nora is very excited for the couple minutes she remembers and Audrey doesn't realize yet, but she is gonna be in a WORLD of hurt come Dec. That child is PURE baby right now and she is going to be beside herself when she can no longer stake that claim. I'm sure she will adjust, but probably at the cost of baby #3's safety and well being. Just kidding!

The past couple weeks have been BAD for me. I heard once that morning sickness (let's be honest) All day sickness, can get worse with every pregnancy. I have to believe that. Or maybe not! I don't know, I honestly forget how I felt with each pregnancy...And thank goodness for that! ;) But, I know for sure this one has been pretty bad. It could be worse. I've not been throwing up or anything, but I walk around nauseous all day and it SOOOOO hard to figure out what to eat. It's an all day battle b/c I am hungry ,no, STARVING ALL DAY LONG!!! But this phase does pass and I only have a couple more weeks to put up with it, I hope anyway.

So, I'm just gonna be honest and say the YES, we are hoping for a boy! Preferable a little boy just like Wade. Quiet and laid back. Ya know, the kind of baby that only cries when they really need something...ok so that kind of baby probably doesn't exist, but a gal can wish can't she?! Every time we bring it up (which is usually every time I get grumpy or wanna take a nap...thanks Wade) Nora immediately says, "I wanna a brother". So we're all in agreeance around here. Now we just have to wait and see. I won't be surprised at all if it's another girl! Seriously, Wade is such a good "girl dad"! Those little girls love him so much he does so much with them. Another little girl will bless us just as much!!! But, it would just be fun to have a little man in the house. So what do you think it will be???

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a boy! Little boys are so much fun! For me, its been fun to see the major differences between a little boy and girl!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

I heard you were pregnant! congrats and hope you get your boy!

I'm NOT a believer that pregnancies get worse or that if they are different it means opposite genders. My pregnancy w/ Jacen was a breeze. Asher's was terrible. (Both boys.) This pregnancy just made me really tired. Not too bad.

Thompson Family said...

Yea! Congratulations on the little one on the way. Sorry you are feeling so sick. I hope it goes away soon.

O's World said...

I am so happy for you guys and cannot wait to meet your little BOY! I know you don't know for sure yet, but I'm a pretty good guesser most of the time! I am soo happy for you!!
Love,
Laura

Unknown said...

I'm super duper excite for your new addition (come December) I can't wait to see him ;)

The May family said...

Whether you get a boy or a girl, I know that will be the child meant for your family. On my 5th pregnancy--when I already had three boys and only one girl--I hoped for a girl. It's like Heavenly Father said, "I know you thought you were getting a girl, but here is the perfect boy." He *is* one of those babies who only cries when he needs something. :-)

AshleyCrouch said...

I'm guessing it is a girl...but I am almost always wrong :)

heidi said...

whatever you have(girl) i think it should be named shaffer. i want to steal that for myself

Jadie said...

A big, big CONGRATULATIONS!!! So fun!

Hmmm...I'm sensing boy vibes...no wait, girl vibes...well, one or the other! (I'm so helpful.)

The Grays: said...

I'm gonna say BOY! In our ward, there are five families with two girls each and all are pregnant with GIRLS...But, I see it differently for you!

Lauren said...

Congrats Nicole! I know you are so excited~regardless if it is a boy or girl! Hope your yuckiness goes away soon!

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled for you guys...and I hope you get your boy! They are super fun. No frilly girly stuff...all motor sounds, cars, and superheros. However, you two make some cute stinking girls, so that wouldn't be so bad! ;o)