of my girls!!! Throughout my days I think of a TON of things to blog about (other than my girls). But the fact is, I never get around to it. It's probably for the best...you guys might think completely different of me if you really knew what went through my head on a daily basis! :) I'll give you a little taste. Recently, as I have REALLY bad prego days, I think of running away from home. Heck, I would just walk out of the house, set my alarm (gotta think of the kids safety ya know...LOL) and head to the nearest hotel with a comfy bed to sleep in for a couple hours with no interruption and then a nice pool to lay out by. OH! And there would have to be a restaurant attached so I could order room service. Food is the majority of what is on my mind these day! :) HAHA!!! So instead of telling you stories like that ,I figure I might as well focus on the positives of have 2 vivacious little girls. Again, I actually think my thoughts sometimes are pretty funny, but I just can't get around to blogging them...SOOOOO here are more pics of the girls!
Their Easter dresses!! I really wanted matching white dresses this year, but that's pretty hard to find on e-bay. This Momma don't like to pay full price for anything if it can be avoided!
Nora in one of her funky outfits and the UMBRELLA that causes quite a few feuds amongst my girls. Sharing apparently only means when you want it! :)
Nora and I had a mommy-daughter date and we got our hair cut. My sweet hairdresser even curled her hair. Nora wasn't too sure about it while she was curling it. She actually started to cry b/c she said she wanted her hair like her mom's (straight). I thought that was cute she wants to be like me. But after all was said and done she LOVED it!
My curly headed little girl with her Daddy!
Sisters. Ya know I gotta take a picture when they are actually loving on each other and NOT fighting!
And to top it all off....Here is a video of my girls being silly, silly!!! :) If they could always act cute like this and NEVER throw tantrums and be SO demanding I could actually love them! LOL! Just teasing! I tease because I care!!! :)
3 comments:
Nicole believe it or not we all have those thoughts, of running away from it all. But I do have to say they are getting fewer and farther between now that they are older and are fun to be around and spend time with, except of course when they are fighting.
i think that is why i like running. i actually do run away. and then i am so desperate for water and rest that i have to go home.
Those pics and that video are WAY too cute, Nicole! I LOVE the singing and dancing! I think Ashby and Audrey would be great pals! Ha Ha! Love you!
Lisa
Post a Comment