Because he humors me in my "crazy"! I recently had a HORRIBLE week...to wrap it up; total 1st trimester going on, kidney stone on the move throughout mothers day and the majority of the week, one car family as other car was in Tulsa at Volvo dealership (our family car), Wade going out of town for two weeks, and mother flying in the night before.
Basically, the night before Wade left (friday night) I had to make a call on wether or not to lock my car overnight at the dealership or have them leave it outside the gate. Obviously, not a decision that would end the world b/c b/c of the afore mentioned week it was the straw that broke the camels back. Anyway, In a perfect world, Mom would fly in Friday night I would drive up there to get her and she would drive one of the cars home, and this would take place all before Wade left out of town with our other car. Well, Mom was BIG time delayed in Dallas and we weren't sure if she would make it in that night or not. I had to give the dealership an answer by 7pm...and I had no definite on the situation. I asked for Wade opinion, he gave me his and I decided to go the other way. I decided to have the car locked up. NOT 10 minutes after that decision my MOM calls and tells me she got a flight and she'll be in Tulsa by 8 or so.
I was SOOOOOO mad...more frustration, but it made me really mad. That's how I cope I guess! If I go pick MOM up (1 and a half hours away) I would have to make another trip to get my car. So I called Wade in a absolute TIZZY and of course I had to blame by decision on the fact he didn't give me a good decision...he sternly reminded me that he told me his decision and I chose the other way. Well, when all was said and done my mom's flight was cancelled yet again, she got on another one, but didn't get into town until about 1 am. SO it ended up being a good thing I had the car locked up at the dealership. None of this may make sense...I don't know why I feel the need to explain every detail, but I do...LOL! :)
So to the point of why I love my hubby...Once I calmed down, I called him back and apologized and joking explained that he know how much it makes me feel better to blame him in my times of crisis. He just laughed and said he was sure it was his fault somewhere down the line. That is why I love my hubby. We both know good and well that I was in the wrong, yet he humors me when I am in my "CRAZY"!! I love you Wade, even though you will probably never read this, haha! Actually, he does read my blog with every post, mainly b/c I tell him I posted something and ask him if he wants to read it. He knows the correct answer is, "YES, can't wait!!! :)
PS~ Isn't it horrible that this is the last pic Wade and I took with each other, we are gonna have to work on that!! Another reason I love him, he can get silly. I almost love it more for the fact that people that don't know him well think he's the serious type...hardly. I guess it's our little secret. He can make me laugh at the stupidest things!!!
1 comment:
Sweet story. Isn't it great to have hubby's that know us oh so well!
Post a Comment