Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pretty in PINK


So we are officially a PINK family! We are gonna have ALL girls! I know it's gonna be so FUN yet frightening sometimes too. I am SO excited that my children are gonna be SISTERS!! That is a bond of a lifetime, let me tell you. Sure, my sister and I HATED each other for a couple years there, but now I LOVE her and wish we lived closer! Even as adults we have fought during long visits, but you just can't stay mad at your sister! :) I am even more glad that they are gonna be close in age. Well, the teen and dating years will probably leave me scarred for life. But with a man like Wade as their Dad, I know we'll make it! That man is seriously like the "girl whisperer". He can talk sense to those little girls like nobodies business. Just the other morning we were about to go to church and Audrey came out with a million mardi gras beads. I pleaded with her for like 5 minutes to only wear one. I tried every nice little trick in the book, but it was to no avail. I told Wade about it on the car ride to church and he said, " I'll talk with her". I thought to myself...araogant man, good luck with that. We park, he goes to the back seat, says something and the next thing you know... Audrey has one necklace on and there was NO temper trantrum. I mean, NOT FAIR!!! But I guess I should just be glad he's on my team!



We are very excited about this little girl! We just dno't know what to name her. Wade and I do NOT agree on names very easily, so it may bea a while! Funny thing is that we have agreed on a boy name since day ONE. But we have no use for that! :) We both would have loved a BOY, but are just as happy to have another sweet girl...it'll save us lots of $$$ too. We have all the stuff!!! I must admit, it does make me sad to never see a little boy version of Wade running around. If you could only see some pics of him when he was a little boy...PRECIOUS!!! Wade is such a gentleman too, he would have been a great dad to a boy to teach all the tricks of the trade to. But, how WONDERFUL that our little girls will have a PERFECT example of a loving, patient, caring, and considerate man in their father. I think that speaks a LOT!! :) I couldnt' have picked a better hubby to be the father to my children, ESPECIALLY GIRLS!!!



Well, I just wanted to post my feeling on have THREE little girls. Nora said she wanted a boy b/c she loves boys (uh oh...watch out dating years). She also had a wonderful idea...we could trade Audrey for a boy b/c she doesn't like how Audrey plays with her toys. What did Audrey say to that??? She pretty much ignored her and started rubbing in Nora's face how she is the favorite (her thought, not ours). Audrey likes to get our attention and then not share us with Nora. It's kind of cute actually! So young and yet the sister rivalry shines through!



I just can't WAIT to see that this little girl looks like AND what she'll look like. Seriously, look at pics omy our girls. They look SOOOOOOO different. And their personalities are crazy different to. It's so interesting to watch them grow!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting...another girl! Congrats sweetie, love & miss you.

The Grays: said...

Congrats! Three little girls...Just keep writing in the manual in case our next one is another girl! - San

O's World said...

I am so happy for you guys!! Keep the girls comin, you make purty ones:) Love you guys!

tnunley said...

YAY! Another baby girl in the ward! Poor Ashley with the only boy!! Congrats!!

gapeach said...

Congratulations, Nicole! You're right, Wade is the perfect girl daddy, isn't he?! I feel the same about David...so grateful our little ones will grow up with a calm, patient father-figure! Can't wait to see this cute girl!!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You could ALWAYS try for ONE more.... :o)(So says the girl with two boys not sure if I want to try again and have three boys...)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You could ALWAYS try for ONE more.... :o)(So says the girl with two boys not sure if I want to try again and have three boys...)