Another one of our day trips, while we were in Cali, was to Lake Tahoe! We had a BLAST! It is really sooooooo beautiful there. Even the Drive was beautiful! I'm trying to convince Wade we should sell a rental or two of ours here and get a rental in Tahoe...oh, and eventually move to Cali! LOL! Fat chance! :)
Anyway, as soon as we got there we stopped off at a little mini-golf course. Uhm, the girls didn't really grasp the idea of the game, but they sure loved to run around! So it served it's purpose anyway. AFter a 2 hour drive we just had to get them out of the car ASAP!!! :) Then we ate a lunch on a patio of a bar/grill and then headed to the beach...of the Lake that it!
I have to say it again, It's GORGEOUS there! The sand was a little rough on the feet (I'm used to the silky white beaches of the GULF) but the water was SOOOOO beautiful and crystal clear. I swear I could have just drank it! It was FREEZING cold though, but you did get used to it. Dad and I didn't pack our swimsuits b/c we thought it would be too cold and the girls would just get in and out. But the weather was PERFECT!! I didn't even get hot on the beach fully clothed. I just sat there and relaxed. We were there for about 3 hours just sitting on the beach watching the girls play... and it was PERFECT!!
Audrey was very interested in the sticks in the sand.
Nora became very interested with her footprints in the sand and ran up and down the beach over and over.
The cold water didn't seem to phase them at all!
Grandpas just chillin'!
Seriously, they had so much fun! SO glad we brought some buckets and shovels. It kept them entertained for hours.
The girls and I on the beach
2 comments:
Wow...the lake looks gorgeous! And you are the cutest prego girl.
looks like an awesome trip! and you look great, too :)
Post a Comment